If you have any questions or concerns regarding our data practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing Docket.
1. When you sign up with Docket Al
• When you sign up or leave your email ID with us through our website / web-app or other means.
2. By using our services
• When you ask Docket a questions in Slack, we collect the following information
I. You e-mail ID
ii. Questions you ask (we make sure it's anonymized)
3. Files you upload
• When you upload a file or link to your Knowledge Sources in Docket, Docket ingests and stores that data securely.
• We use ingested data to help our Al learn and answer your questions, in Slack.
• Ingested data is deleted once you terminate your contract with Docket.
1. We utilize OpenAI to process chats but only after stripping out personally identifiable information and we do not cross train any of the LLMs using customer data.
2. To communicate product and company updates over email. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
3. To help our AI answers questions in Slack
4. To help our AI learn and deliver answers that are accurate
1. We never share your personal information with any third party for any reason
2. Anonymized data is shared with our product and engineering teams so they can make Docket better for you.
1. Access controls
Admins in Docket can choose which channels Docket retrieves answers from, so you can maintain confidentiality of knowledge contained in certain channels.
2. Data separation
Docket is SOC 2 Type 1 certified. Our LLMs do not train on any of your data nor do we share it with any third party.
3. Data privacy
We utilize AWS as our cloud service which meets the highest standards of data privacy and compliance. Read more here.
4. Ingestion API
Docket utilizes "conversations.history" and "conversations.replies" APIs to retrieve Slack conversations.
5.Docket stores data until termination of contract